Solar Goes Green SGG-F156-2R Industrial Grade LED Solar Flood Light - SMD (Surface Mount Diode) LEDs. SMDs last longer, are more energy efficient and 17% brighter than standard LEDs. Long life Lithium Ion battery for superior lighting cycle time. Adjustable PIR motion sensor option included. Wall mounts included to install the twin solar panels. Unique hinged panel design with interlocking bracket assures easy installation on the wall or ground. Use the ultra stable solar panel mount SGG-PoleMT-301 for pole mounting of the panel.
The Solar Goes Green brand of Solar Powered Flood lights are designed to achieve the perfect solution for your commercial or high demand flood light needs, blending the benefits of Green Energy efficient solar lighting with the demands of the consumer for Solar Flood Lighting, Solar Flood Motion Lighting or the added convenience of remote control operation.
The SGG-F156-2R Solar Flood light can be configured as a Dusk to Dawn Flood light, or as a Solar Powered Motion activated security flood light using the adjustable motion PIR detector. In the Flood light configuration, this light will operate from dusk to dawn. With the PIR Sensor installed in the unit, the flood light will operate when motion is detected and stay on for the selected time cycle, then automatically turn off until the next motion is detected.
The Solar Goes Green Solar Flood Light 156 LED is ideal for lighting an area approximately 30' Wide x 50' Deep. Ideal for use in illuminating signs, horse riding arenas, parking lots, and driveways, or any application where reliable Security Motion Flood light needs exist. Estimated light output is comparable to approximately 200 watts. The Lumen measurement is 780lm (6~7lm/pc). Should you desire it, an On/Off switch on light fixture for convenience is provided to override photocell. Depending on environmental issues (geographic location in US and weather temperatures) estimated night time hours of operation is 10-12 hours on a fully charged battery.
Included are wall mount brackets for the twin solar panels. This installation is suited for LED Lighting for ground effect, up lighting of walls and structures. Available for solar panel installation is the SGG-PoleMT-301 which will allow for easy installation of the solar panels to a pole or flat mount surface.
- 156 Super Bright SMD Surface Mounted Diode Technology
- 3 Convenient Modes of Operation: Dusk to Dawn, or Motion Activated, or Remote Control
- Convenient RF Remote Control Option Included w/fob
- PIR Motion Activated Detector
- Dusk to Dawn operation
- High Performance Long Lasting Li-ion battery ensures bright illumination from dusk to dawn
- Fully recharges in 8 to 10 hours of direct sunlight
- Automatically turns on at night
- On/Off switch on light fixture allows for maximum control
- Overcharge and Discharge protection ensure safe and long-lasting battery
- Important considerations:
- Make sure solar panel is facing south at 45 degree angle
- 156 SMD Super Bright LED Lighting
- Convenient RF Remote Control FOB
- 12 Volt 7Ah rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- 2 piece hinged panel - 18V 10W solar panel each (11.5"x 13.5" x 1")
- 15 feet of wire connect light fixture and solar panel
- 15 Feet of wire on PIR Motion Sensor, allows easy placement in detection zone
- Motion Detected up to 60 Feet away with 190 Degrees
- Dimensions of light fixture: 7 x 6 x 5.5 inches
For your added convenience, be sure and consider the Solar Panel mounting bracket from Solar Goes Green part # SGG-PoleMT-301.