Industrial Solar Powered Outdoor LED Flood Light with Optional Motion Sensor
This 156 Super bright white LEDs is ideal for lighting an area approximately 30 ft. W x 50 ft. D. Ideal for use in illuminating signs, horse riding arenas, parking lots, and driveways. Estimated light output is approximately 200-Watt. The Lumen measurement is 780 lumens.
With the PIR Sensor installed in the unit, the flood light will operate 4 continuous hours at dusk and then automatically shut off the light and convert the unit to motion activated illumination. Depending on environmental issues (geographic location in US and weather temperatures) estimated night time hours of operation is 10 to 12 hours on a fully charged battery. This installation is suited for ground stake mounting of both solar panel and LED Light for ground effect lighting, up lighting walls or structures. Available for solar panel installation is the Pole mounting accessory, Click here, which will allow for easy installation of the solar panels to a pole or flat mount surface.
- 156-super bright SMD LED (lamp measures 11 in. x 8 in. x 7 in.)
- Lamp housing is die-cast aluminum with tempered glass
- Twin 18-Volt, 10-Watt poly crystalline solar hinged panels (13 in. x 11 in. x 1 in.)
- 12-Volt 7 Ah sealed lithium-ion battery
- Over charge/discharge protection circuitry
- 9 ft. of wire between light and solar panel with water proof connection
- Photo cell with selectable PIR motion sensor
- On/Off switch
- Installation is ground stake or pole mount with optional SGG-PoleMT-301 kit
- Automatically on at dusk and off at dawn
Customers also viewed
Commercial Grade Solar Powered Flood Lights with Remote Control and Timer
Solar Powered Flood Light with Remote Controlled Color Changing LED