Solar Powered Flood Light with Remote Controlled Color Changing LED
The new RGB technology encompasses a Red, Green and Blue LED on the same chip set. This configuration allows the user to select any color in the color spectrum using the new and sophisticated RF Color Wheel Remote control.
The lamp housing is sturdy die cast aluminum. This output solar light is ideal for lighting an area approximately 30 ft. x 30 ft. This color selectable solar powered flood light is ideal for use in illuminating HOA signs, architectural structures, outdoor sculptures, building wall washing and large landscape features. Estimated light output is approximately 150-Watt and Lumen measurement will vary based on the color selected. This light turns on automatically at night and off at dawn and also has a master override On/Off switch on light fixture for convenience. The RF Remote Control will operate up to 50 ft. away. The light will remember the last color chosen by the controller. Depending on environmental issues (geographic location in US and weather temperatures), the estimated light time is 8-10 hours.
- 54-RGB LEDs (lamp measures 11 in. x 8.5 in. x 3.5 in.)
- Lamp housing is die-cast aluminum with tempered glass
- 12-Volt, 11-Watt poly crystalline hinged solar panel (27 in. x 11.5 in. x 1 in.)
- 11.1 lithium-ion battery 8-amp hour
- 9 ft. of wire between battery and light unit, with water proof connection
- Master over ride on/off switch on light and RF remote control
- Optional pole mount for solar panel with SGG-PoleMT-301 kit
- Note- this lamp is capable of adjusting to all colors not just white, use the selectable color wheel to dial the color of light you wish
- Great for decorating outside for Holidays, such as: Christmas, Halloween, Fourth of July, & Thanksgivings
- Includes Strobe, Flashing & Fade effects
Customers also viewed
Commercial Grade Solar Powered Flood Lights with Remote Control and Timer